Ordering a repeat prescription
Order your repeat prescription online at a time that suits you.
Your details and information are protected by the highest standards of online security, so all you need to worry about is what to do with the spare time you’ve earnt.
Problems ordering your prescription online?
Use the Patient Access Support Centre before you call us.
There are several different ways to order your prescription.
- Download the NHS APP
- Order online using Patient Access
- Alternatively come into the surgery tick the items you require on your repeat prescription slip return this to the box located near reception. If you do not have a slip don’t worry you can complete a blank form which is kept by the box.
- Email the surgery direct for acute/repeat items or query’s using this email address or click on the contact form for a direct link from this page email@example.com
- Please note WE DO NOT TAKE REQUESTS OVER THE PHONE however if you wish to discuss any query’s over the phone with the prescription team please call between 10:30 and 15:30
- All requests need to be as clear as possible if hand written ensure you include your full name, address and date of birth in block capitals, thank you.
Please allow 3 working days for all your requests to be processed
Where possible we ask that you provide a pharmacy destination for us to send any prescription to
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip.Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
Electronic Prescription Service
If you would like to take advantage of this service, please fill in the form below to nominate the Pharmacy you wish to use. Please return your completed form as soon as possible to your Pharmacy or to us.
Most pharmacies collect from the surgery, enabling you to collect your medication directly from them, saving you a journey to the surgery. Some pharmacies will deliver your medication to you if you are housebound. Please check with them first before requesting this service on your repeat slip. Pre-payment certificates are now available from most pharmacies.
You need to see your doctor at least once a year for a medication review if you take regular medication.
For more information about the Electronic Prescription Service
Can my GP prescribe extra medication to cover my holiday?
You can find out more information if you
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.